The one with the AFI tshirts (Ft. Lisa, Matthew Perry & Cara)
[GO BACK TO MYSPACE HOME]
Hey there! I keep wanting to post my dreams up in bulletins but I post enough bulletins as it is I thought I should just set up a blog for them. So here it goes...
Last night I had a dream that me and all mate still hung around at the square and us and the skater boys always had parties in the mall and there was sleeping bags ans waterslides and no one ever said anything about it.
Eventually it turned out that we were in a different country and me and Lisa had to get a plane home but I had too much stuff to fit in my suitcase so ended up takin most of it on as hand laugage. And Lisa had hardly anything in her suitcase [which is really weird] AND she was goin out with Matthew Perry hahahahaha
Anyhoo, our plane had to levels to it. Upstairs was just like a normal plane but downstairs there was a restaurant and a movie theater. Then I realised that I couldnt take all my stuff as handlaugage into the UK cos of all the terrorist stuff so Lisa went and bought this basket from the gym [I donno where the gym was lol]and put all her stuff in it and gave me her suitcase.
Now it turned into a mad rush for some reason and I had to go up and down the stairs carryin all the stuff to put in my suitcase and it was mainly all toys from when I was wee.
Then one time I came down the stairs this big stage appeared and there were bands playing and people giving out free tshirts. We were only meant to take one each but me, Lisa and Cara [not sure where Cara came from lol] were takin loads of them and I went to the restaurant and took a bin bag and filled it up with AFI tshirts and Lisa filled one up with jumpers of this old man we'd never heard of before but we figured we could sell them on ebay
But we got caught and got them all taken off us [apart from one AFI tshirt I'd put up my top] and we got taken upstairs and locked in the normal plane bit... but then we found roomier chairs and next thing I know its turned back into the start of my dream again lol
xxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home